Terms of service
1. Your Relationship with REEMIND.ME
REEMIND.ME, (“we”, “us”, or “REEMIND.ME”) provides a proprietary tool allowing users to save reminders for third-party products which you are interested in purchasing. Your use of the REEMIND.ME apps, website, and any REEMIND.ME software, data feeds, and services (collectively the "Service") are subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and REEMIND.ME. "REEMIND.ME" means REEMIND.ME, whose principal place of business is at VG LLC, Yerevan City, Metsarnets str. 68, Armenia.
The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and REMIND.ME in relation to your use of the Service. You must take the time to read them carefully.
The Terms apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content, on the Service. "Content" includes wish lists, text, data of wish lists, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service.
In order to use the REEMIND.ME, you must be 14 years of age or older or have the permission of your parent or guardian. You may not use REEMIND.ME if your access to or use thereof violates any applicable law or regulation.
2. Accepting the Terms
In order to use the Service, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Service if you do not accept the Terms. You can accept the Terms by simply using the Service. You understand and agree that REEMIND.ME will treat your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards. You may not use the Service and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with REEMIND.ME, or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Service. You should print off or save a local copy of the Terms for your records.
3. Changes to the Terms
REEMIND.ME reserves the right to make changes to the Terms from time to time, for example, to address changes to the law or regulatory changes or changes to functionality offered through the Service. Therefore you must look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes. The modified version of the Terms (the "Modified Terms") will be posted on our website or made available within the Service (for any modified additional terms). If you do not agree to the Modified Terms you must stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the date the Modified Terms are posted will constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms.
4. REEMIND.ME Accounts
In order to access some features of the Mobile Application, Website or other elements of the Service, you will have to create a REEMIND.ME account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is important that you must keep your REEMIND.ME account password secure and confidential. You must notify REEMIND.ME immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your REEMIND.ME account that you become aware of. You agree that you will be solely responsible (to REEMIND.ME, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your REEMIND.ME account.
5. General Restrictions on Use
REEMIND.ME hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service, subject to the following express conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part:
- You agree not to distribute any part of or parts of the Website or the Service, including but not limited to any Content, in any medium without REEMIND.ME's prior written authorisation, unless REEMIND.ME makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the REEMIND.ME sharing feature);
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website or any of the services (including but not limited to the REEMIND.ME and its related technologies);
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the webpages of the Website itself, the REEMIND.ME, or such other means as REEMIND.ME may explicitly designate for this purpose;
- You agree not to (or attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service;
- You agree not to use the Service (including the REEMIND.ME) for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain REEMIND.ME's prior written approval:
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, any robot, spider or offline reader) that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the REEMIND.ME servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser;
- You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of REEMIND.ME or the respective licensors of the Content.
You agree that you will comply with all of the other provisions of the Terms at all times during your use of the Service. REEMIND.ME is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service which REEMIND.ME provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that REEMIND.ME may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at REEMIND.ME's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform REEMIND.ME when you stop using the Service.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that REEMIND.ME has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which REEMIND.ME may suffer) of any such breach.
6. Copyright Policy
REEMIND.ME operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content that is alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. As part of REEMIND.ME's copyright policy, REEMIND.ME will terminate user access to the Service if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- License Rights
When you upload or post Content to REEMIND.ME, you grant:
- to REEMIND.ME, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that Content in connection with the provision of the Service and otherwise in connection with the provision of the Service and REEMIND.ME's business, including without limitation promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
- to each user of the Service, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Service and under these Terms.
The above licenses granted by you in Content terminate when you remove or delete your Content from the Website. The above licenses granted by you in textual comments you submit as Content are perpetual and irrevocable, but are otherwise without prejudice to your ownership rights, which are retained by you as set out in the paragraph above.
8. REEMIND.ME Content
With the exception of Content submitted to the Service by you, all other Content on the Service is either owned by or licensed to REEMIND.ME, and is subject to copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights of REEMIND.ME or REEMIND.ME's licensors. Any third party trade or service marks present on Content not uploaded or posted by you are trade or service marks of their respective owners. Such Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of REEMIND.ME or, where applicable, REEMIND.ME's licensors. REEMIND.ME and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their Content.
9. Ending Your Relationship with REEMIND.ME
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or REEMIND.ME as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with REEMIND.ME, you may do so by (a) notifying REEMIND.ME at any time and (b) closing your REEMIND.ME account. Your notice should be sent, in writing, to REEMIND.ME's address which is set out at the beginning of these Terms. REEMIND.ME may at any time terminate its legal agreement with you if:
- You have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms); or
- REEMIND.ME is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
REEMIND.ME may terminate its legal agreement with you if:
- REEMIND.ME is transitioning to no longer providing the Service to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service; or
- The provision of the Service to you by REEMIND.ME is, in REEMIND.ME's opinion, is no longer commercially viable and in the case of each of A and B, where possible, gives reasonable notice of such termination.
When these Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and REEMIND.ME have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of paragraph 14 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- Exclusion of Warranties
Nothing in the Terms shall affect any statutory rights that you are always entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive. The Service is provided "as is" and REEMIND.ME makes no warranty or representation to you with respect to them.
In particular REEMIND.ME does not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the Service will meet your requirements,
- Your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Service will be corrected.
No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Service except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the Terms. Your use of any aspect of the Services is at your own risk. REEMIND.ME cannot and does not accept any liability in respect of any activities that you may undertake through using the Services, including by means of linking to third-party websites and/or any purchases made on those third-party websites.
11. Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit REEMIND.ME's liability for losses may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to the overall provision above REEMIND.ME shall not be liable to you for:
- Any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include; (i) any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly); (ii) any loss of goodwill or business reputation; (iii) any loss of opportunity; or (iv) any loss of data suffered by you;
Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
i. Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Service;
ii. Any changes that REEMIND.ME may make to the Service, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Service (or any features within the Service);
iii. The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Service;
iv. Your failure to provide REEMIND.ME with accurate account information;
v. Your failure to keep your password or REEMIND.ME account details are secure and confidential.
The limitations on REEMIND.ME's liability to you in the paragraph above shall apply whether or not REEMIND.ME has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
REEMIND.ME does not endorse any products offered by any third party. The Services may provide links to third-party websites or third-party services or resources. We have no control over third-party websites, content or resources and all use of the foregoing is at your own risk. Additionally, all payments made to purchase goods or services are made through third-party payment processors. We cannot accept responsibility for any payments processed or submitted through such third-party payment processors, or for the privacy policies of any such services.
12. Payment Legal Terms
In connection with your requested purchasing, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as name, billing address and credit card information from third-party payment processors, PayPal and Apple Pay. You agree to pay REEMIND.ME for any confirmed purchasing made in connection with your REEMIND.ME Account in accordance with these Terms by one of the methods described on the Site or Application, e.g. by PayPal. You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts by charging the credit card provided as part of requesting a purchase via a third-party online payment processor, PayPal or Apple Pay.
13. General Legal Terms
The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and REEMIND.ME and govern your use of the Service and completely replace any prior agreements between you and REEMIND.ME in relation to the Service. You agree that REEMIND.ME may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Service.
You agree that if REEMIND.ME does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which REEMIND.ME has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of REEMIND's rights and those rights or remedies will still be available to REEMIND.ME.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which REEMIND.ME is a part shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of the Terms which confers a benefit on (or rights in favour of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be a third-party beneficiary of the Terms.